GRUPO PIEDRA S.L., is a bussiness Project that was born from TRANSPORTES PIEDRA DE CONTENEDORES S.L., SOUTHERN EUROPE SERVICES S.L , BROTHER AND BROKERS S.L. y STONE MARITIME OPERATIONS'S unión. Covering a wide range of activities such as the collection and transport of hazardous and non-hazardous goods and waste, the environmental monitoring during the supply of fuel to ships, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, Purchase and sale of fuels, lubricants and additives and the weighing and verification of marine containers. Conscious of the impact that our activities have on the environment and in order to the quality of our services is worthy of the respect of our clients and workers, Grupo Piedra acquires the commitment to carry out its work applying the following fundamentals:
- Responsibility of all the technicians and employees of the Company regarding the "quality management, environment and Occupational Health and Safety" of the activities and operations carried out, directed by the objective of protecting our environment and producing quality products at Customer measure.
- Promote the rational use of energy resources.
- Continuous updating of human resources training.
- Continuous improvement through the maintenance of an Integrated, Economic and Effective Management System that prevents environmental pollution, satisfies the needs of customers, prevents damage and deterioration of health.
- Commitment to comply with environmental legislation and regulations, related to occupational and sector risks applicable to activities and facilities as well as the quality requirements of customers.
- Control of the operations that can generate environmental impacts and in the significant safety and health of the work of both own personnel and subcontractors.